- All Registrants must be an ExxonMobil Employee or Employee Family member, Retiree or Retiree Family member, Company Contractor, or be sponsored by an Employee or Retiree. Employees and Retirees who would like to sponsor more than two team members should contact the Membership Administrator for confirmation of available positions.
- All riders complete Group Riding Skills training in their first year and at least every three years thereafter.
- Riders volunteer for at least one training ride or other club sponsored event.
- Members who register as "Volunteers" are expected to volunteer for the MS150.
- MS150 riders must complete the online Safe Cycling Challenge Survey every year.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
What's Included with Membership?
- Cycling Club Branded Jersey and Sun Sleeves
- Club Branded Shirt
- Weekend Training Rides with the Energy Riders Training Series every weekend January - mid-April (Supported like a typical $35+ charity ride!)
- Social events throughout the year to help you meet other members
- Club Picnic
- Local Bike Shop Discounts
- MS150 Support
- Luggage transportation from our start location to LaGrange and from LaGrange to Austin
- Bicycle storage inside the tent assuming space available (no wet seats in the morning)
- Sleep in our club tent at LaGrange, and enjoy a delicious meal
- Supplemental snacks and support at our lunch tents
- Massage services in our tent (for an additional fee)
- Enough riders to find someone at your pace
What's Available For An Extra Fee?
- Club cycling shorts or bib shorts and an extra jersey if ordered by Nov 30
- Hotel room for MS150 Saturday night stay. Payment required at time of registration is non-refundable as the club "buys out" the hotel. In lieu of cancellation, our Hotel Coordinator will communicate transfer opportunities if you do not ride the event.