- $120 annual registration fee
- All payments are by VISA or Mastercard. Our payment processor does not accept Discover or American Express.
- We use the TeamSnap system for registration. Returning members from last year should renew using their ID from last year's registration.
- New members will have to create an account before they can register for the team. Use the button at the bottom of this page to access the Registration form. Create your account using the "Sign up with email" button.
- Registration in the MS150 is independent of your ExxonMobil Cycling Club registration.
- After processing your EMCycling Club registration payment, the screen will transition to a Registration Confirmation page that will provide the link and password needed to register for the MS150. Do not click the back arrow. You must have the password to register for the MS150.
Club Kit Info
- Registration includes a team cycling jersey, sun sleeves and the Club shirt with our new logo.
- Shorts and bib shorts are available at an additional cost of $65 and must be ordered during the early registration period to make our order deadline.
Save $20 by selecting a prior year jersey
- If interested in saving $20 on membership fee by selecting last year’s jersey, click here to confirm availability. Insert the confirmation ID to match your reserved jersey with your registration.
- If you are not an ExxonMobil Employee, Retiree or Contractor, be prepared to provide the name and email of the Employee or Retiree who will sponsor you.